My Life, My Care

If you find it difficult to live safely and independently in your home, you can find help by clicking on this link. Their solutions offer information and advice to help you make informed choices about living the life you want.

In Dorset, there are three councils responsible for providing adult social care and support services: Bournemouth Borough Council, Dorset County Council and the Borough of Poole. The website has brought together advice and information about social care services into one website that serves all the people of Dorset.  However, should any social care services be provided directly, this will continue to be the responsibility of your local council.